The electronic page / website http://radpolewear.com is the official online store of the Private Capital Company under the name "RAD POLEWEAR Private Capital Company" and with the trade name "RAD POLEWEAR IKE”, - hereby described and known as The Company, We, Our - with registered office in Maroussi Attica, at 71 Grammou Street, Reg. No. 15124, duly represented by Dimitrios Roussos of Ioannis, with GEMI no. 125965601000 and Chamber Registration no. 291134, with TIN 800501195, Tax Office of Ammaroussion, email: email@example.com.
The purpose of our company is the production and sale of clothing and footwear.
1) The production and trade, wholesale and retail, of clothing.
2) The marketing, wholesale and retail, of footwear.
3) Imports and exports of these products.
4) The representation in the domestic market of foreign firms that produce or market inter alia and the above mentioned products and sales promotion for third parties, natural or legal persons, services and all types of products.
5) The Provision of Services and Work in the fields of Advertising, Market Research, Media and the Information, Organization and Support (sponsoring) of exhibitions, seminars, conferences and all kinds of events, development of relevant studies and programs, promotion, organization and execution of public relations.
6) The organization, the coordination and the management of Communications and Public Relations, Sales Promotion, Market Research, the Promotion, Organization and Execution of all kinds of events, exhibitions, conferences, seminars in Greece and abroad.
7) The collection of material, the editing, production and presentation of articles on various consumer goods for third parties, natural or legal persons.
8) The publication with traditional or electronic methods, the circulation and exploitation of any kind of print material, the marketing, sale, distribution, import and export of all kinds of print material.
9) The design, editing, production of all kinds of publications, as periodicals, books, newsletters, advertising, marketing and information leaflets on their own behalf or on behalf of third natural or legal persons and the allocation and distribution of these.
10) The production of articles and photo spreads and other printed material for the purpose of disposal in any form to third parties, natural or legal persons, domestic and foreign.
11) The undertaking and execution of any nature of graphic art and work, including but not limited to printing, publishing, lithographic printing, bookbinder, typesetter, photo composition work, as also special print jobs as image compositions in computers, editing, photo composition for the creation of models, print material, screen printing, box manufacturing operations, flexography etc.
12) The establishment and operation of photo lab, creative writing and related services, providing the press and information services and agencies and representation in general of photographic and news print material, for the purpose of disposal in any form to third parties, natural or legal persons and in general any journalistic editorial work.
13) The acquisition, possession, use and transfer of patents, trademarks, techniques and industrial processes (know - how), providing and receiving franchise rights (franchising), related to the above mentioned purposes of the Private Capital Company.
14) The Sales and Provision of all kinds of services, associated with telecommunications, computing, telematics or the Internet or other related system and selling items through electronic commerce, providing third party promotion services through the Internet and the Web using leased or space provided by the respective providers.
15) The provision of Consulting Services, Marketing Services, Education and Human Resources (human resource management) to companies with corresponding operating purpose.
Data Controller means the competent authority which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
According to Article 4 of Chapter II of the 2016/680 EU Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data it should be provided that data should be:
a) processed lawfully and fairly;
b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
c) adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational methods.
The purpose of the collection, use and processing of your personal data, which you disclose to the company, is to provide the services and products you request via http://radpolewear.com, receiving of which requires the use and / or processing thereof e.g. online orders and the sale and promotion of products and services provided by RAD POLEWEAR.
In the provision of these services and products RAD POLEWEAR reserves the right to use the contact details that you disclose for sending information, as well as notifications about products and services and relevant offers and / or communications. These notifications include the electronic sending of newsletters and personalized and non personalized promotional offers to your terminal equipment and this particular data processing means analysis of your profile to imply preferences and possible appropriate services and goods to those specific preferences. By entering your personal information you authorize our processing of your personal data for these purposes and you can always withdraw this consent by emailing us as mentioned below.
Please keep in mind that by entering your personal invoicing and/or transaction information they will necessarily be forwarded to the payment service provider engaged by us via an encrypted connection and without any further disclosure of invoicing/transaction information, as well as information necessary to our courier service provider to ensure security and efficiency concerning your order and delivery of goods. We emphasize that no personal data other than that needed for completing each purpose mentioned will be forwarded to our affiliates for processing unless applicable laws, court or district attorney orders take effect in each separate case.
The use of services provided by http://radpolewear.com including the online service of ordering products of http://radpolewear.com predisposes the ability to identify you, communicate with you to ensure the best possible service to our client, complete financial transactions and send goods, as well as be able to rectify a transaction gone wrong on either end. In that sense it is necessary to collect data on:
- Identity data (full name, etc);
- Contact details (Residential/Professional address, shipping address, billing address, phone number, email address, etc);
- Invoicing and transaction information (payment/bank/card data, paypal account data, etc);
- Commercial and Marketing data (newsletter subscription, past interests in items of the online shop, past acquisitions, possible preferences according to your search history, etc).
RAD POLEWEAR collects and maintains only the personal information you disclose with the entry of the requested information in the appropriate fields or your answers on specific actions carried out by RAD POLEWEAR and in which you can voluntarily participate. In effect, it is necessary at the time of your order, when you will be asked for your full name, shipping address of products, the billing address - in case they are not the same - the potential invoicing information, your contact telephone number and email address, that all data provided by you will be correct and true. With the entry of the requested data at http://radpolewear.com you consent to the collection, use and processing of your personal data, which you voluntarily enter for purposes which are disclosed above. This is mandatory in order to grant access to our website/online shop and for the safety of all of our users.
It is important to know that http://radpolewear.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. . Our collaboration with this software predisposes the installment of a cookie. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website/Online shop, compiling reports on activity and providing other services relating to Website/Online shop activity and internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. For further information on how Google uses your data, please refer to https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=el#infocollect.
Through mutual communication we are obliged to offer confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning any user are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of and legal basis for the processing;
b) the categories of the personal data concerned;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and the contact details of the supervisory authority;
The user reserves the right to lodge an official complaint with the supervisory authority if personal data processing has been countering applicable law. In Greece the supervisory authority is:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority,
1-3 Kifissias Avenue, P.O. 11523, Athens Greece
Phone: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
g) communication of the personal data undergoing processing and of any available information as to their origin.
In the event, in which you do not wish your personal data to be collected for the aforementioned use by RAD POLEWEAR, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address, which you entered during registration, stating "DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION MATERIAL".
If you wish, you are able to apply at any time to inquire about your personal data collected by RAD POLEWEAR, their recipients, the purpose of maintaining and processing, as well as the modification, correction or deletion thereof by sending an email to email@example.com from the email address which you have entered.
The personal data you disclose to RAD POLEWEAR through http://radpolewear.com are collected and may be used and processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data and in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as amended and currently in force, with the sole purpose of optimally implementing the order given by the customer and in no event will be disclosed or transferred to third parties, with the express, however, exceptions as set forth by domestic legislature.
If any of our users chooses to commerce with another company than ours, the possibility to personally acquire and transfer to another company collected personal data from that specific user and to the extent that only concerns that person alone is available through communication with our company, as well as a request for transferring that data by our company to a specific third party on behalf of the requested user.
Access to personal data is permitted only to authorized persons who require access in order to enable the completion of the purpose of the collection, use and processing thereof, as is acknowledged by these terms. In this context http://radpolewear.com reserves the right to grant authorized access or right to use and processing of your personal data to third legal or natural persons, to which the processing is assigned either within our company or to legally binding affiliated companies.
RAD POLEWEAR reserves the right to use the data, you disclose through http://radpolewear.com in a way that is not possible to identify or reveal the person which they concern for statistical, research or promotional purposes, disclosing them to third persons e.g. research companies responsible for the completion of the above objectives.
The storage period of personal data of users, subscribers and visitors to the website/online shop pertains to the means necessary for the purpose of each transaction - whether it has been completed or not - and provisions held by applicable laws.
The company uses the latest technology and a secure Web server to ensure that all transactions and information exchanged are absolutely secure and confidential. For this purpose the above mentioned personal data of each user is collected and carefully processed.
The products sold by RAD POLEWEAR, their characteristics, their price and their available inventory are found at http://radpolewear.com and are available to all visitors and / or users thereof. RAD POLEWEAR is not responsible for any lack of products for sale.
Orders through http://radpolewear.com are distance sales contracts, which are governed by the provisions of Law 2251/1994, as amended and currently in force, the overall Greek Law, the European Law and the relevant international conventions.
The visitor and / or user has the right to conclude the above contracts of sale, provided such visitor and / or user is legally able and always in compliance with the applicable Civil Code of the Hellenic Republic and the overall Greek Law.
To place an order you must:
1. Fill in the special form of http://radpolewear.com with the information necessary for the conclusion of the sales contract.
3. Choose the payment method. You have the option to pay with:
a. Cash on delivery for orders only within the Greek territory.
b. Pay pal.
Upon completion of your order you will receive an email, confirming all order information, which implies the unconditional acceptance of its entire content. If you do not receive an electronic message (email), you are required to immediately contact RAD POLEWEAR in any way. Otherwise, RAD POLEWEAR bears no responsibility for failure to complete your order and failure to send the ordered goods. Similarly, RAD POLEWEAR bears no responsibility in case of incorrect entry of data required to complete your order.
Your billing upon completion of your order will include:
1. The price of ordered products.
2. Shipping expenses.
After completing your order and receiving the confirmation email, you can cancel the order within 24 hours. If you wish to return some or all of the ordered products, you can do so within thirty (30) days from the delivery date of these to you, in the same excellent condition that you received them and without having made use of them. After the expiration of this period, RAD POLEWEAR is not obliged to accept the cancellation of the order and / or the return of the ordered products.
RAD POLEWEAR has no liability for any delay or hindrance, which will arise in connection with the hereby assumed obligations, and will be due directly and / or indirectly to force majeure. Reason of force majeure shall mean any act or omission which is beyond the Company's control and includes but is not limited to strikes or similar situations, occupations, disasters, earthquakes, floods, interruption of networks (telephone, electricity, etc.), sabotage, intruders on the internet (hackers), wars, and other events of similar nature.
This Agreement will be construed in accordance with Greek Law. For any dispute, which may be on any issue relating to this Agreement, effort will be made for amicable settlement. According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated into Greek law by Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, there is a provision for the possibility of electronic consumer dispute resolution with the Alternative Dispute Resolution process throughout the European Union. If the Customer has a problem with the purchase made from the Online Store and resides in the EU, he can use the site https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show for an out of court settlement.
If an amicable settlement is impossible, the matter will only be resolved by the Courts of Athens, the competence and jurisdiction of which the parties are subject to.